[RCD] Translation and Update of RC Documentation in Trac

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:15:28 CEST 2012

Hi

2012/4/17 A.L.E.C <alec em alec.pl>:
> We try to keep it in sync with svn-trunk version, but it's possible that
> some information is outdated.

ack.

> I don't think we need translations for development docs. Feel free to
> update/extend the english version.

I can understand your viewpoint, but i have other opinion about it. I
see very good programmers that wish to help in open source projects
but them have the language as a barrier. Maybe for english speakers
(and programmers) is a non sense thing to program without know the
english, but for the mass, is the reality.

I think that isn't a problem if you have people that can translate
this (and other) pages, UI and what can be translated for other
languages, without costs for the core team and promoting the product
and the project. Except that isn't an objective for you.

In other hand, i wish update the pages related with installation and
other stuffs of RC in the wiki, and i haven't permission in open new
pages. What is the way to create this pages? Do i open new tickets or
other ways?

Thanks in advanced,
Claudio