[RCD] managesieve

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Apr 25 11:56:36 CEST 2012

On 25.04.2012 11:48, Cor Bosman wrote:
> Has it ever been considered to allow people to edit raw sieve script through the managesieve plugin? What I see is that most people can use the nice UI to express almost all rules they need, but sometimes a match cant be made using the UI. These people then switch away from roundcube as their sieve client because they have no choice, even though they for instance only need 1 rule out of many to be manually editted.

I don't want to add an option for scripts edition. It would be useless
when used together with the user-friendly mode, because unsupported
features would be removed when switching to user-friendly mode.

> Just as an example, it would be nice if people could use the variable extension to create matches. Something like:

The plugin was designed as much user-friendly as possible, but I've been
adding more and more (geek) features to it. I think we could add also
variables support sometime in the future.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak