[RCD] Files in SVG of Larry theme?

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Aug 9 10:57:04 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Claudio Filho <filhocf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wish to adapt the icons of Calendar (from MyRoundcube plugins) to
> Larry. Someone have the svg of this theme? I saw in git and I not
> found nothing.

There are no SVG files for the icon artwork. They were created using
Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS 5 and the source files are not
publicly available.

For calendaring, however, there's some Larry artwork already out
there. The Larry skin shipped with Roundcube already contains a
calendar icon for the task list (just give it the class
button-calendar). Furthermore there's a nicely styled calendar module
for the Kolab groupware which is an early fork of the same calendar
plugin by Lazlo which MyRoundcube uses, too. You can get the sources
and skin files from http://git.kolab.org/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab.

I hope this will help you.

Best,
Thomas