[RCD] Updates 0.8.1 and 0.7.3 released [UPDATED]

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Fri Aug 17 21:52:43 CEST 2012

Hello again

What an embarrassing mistake not updating the version number when
publishing a new release. Sigh! Please sorry for that!
But now the packages are updated and the version definitely is 0.8.1.
When re-downloading the files, please verify the md5 checksum is the
same as stated on http://roundcube.net/download

Now it's definitely time for the weekend :-)

Best,
Thomas