[RCD] Updates 0.8.1 and 0.7.3 released [UPDATED]

Justin van Beusekom j.v.beusekom at beus-it.nl
Fri Aug 17 22:16:31 CEST 2012

Thomas,

making mistakes is human! It can happend.

Again, thanks
for the nice work on Roundcube.

Cheers!

Justin

Thomas Bruederli
schreef op 17-08-2012 21:52:

> Hello again
>
> What an embarrassing
mistake not updating the version number when
> publishing a new release.
Sigh! Please sorry for that!
> But now the packages are updated and the
version definitely is 0.8.1.
> When re-downloading the files, please
verify the md5 checksum is the
http://roundcube.net/download [1]

> Now it's definitely time for the
weekend :-)

----------
> From: Thomas Bruederli <thomas op roundcube.net>
> Date: Fri,
Aug 17, 2012 at 6:41 PM
> Subject: Updates 0.8.1 and 0.7.3 released

Aloha!

> As usual when a new stable release arrives, there are a few
things
> that didn't make it into that. Therefore we just published an
update
> release adding bug fixes, some minor feature improvements and,
most
> important, two fixes for a recently reported XSS vulnerability
in
> Roundcube's HTML message handling.
>
> At the same same time, we
also pushed out a small update for the 0.7
> series with some of the
important fixes back-ported. That's for all of
> you who didn't dare to
switch to the new and shiny 0.8 release series.

Changelog at http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog [2]
the new packages from http://roundcube.net/download [1].

> All the
best,