[RCD] automatic_addressbook : translations needed

Sébastien BLAISOT sebastien at blaisot.org
Tue Aug 21 14:27:44 CEST 2012

Hi all,

As Jocelyn Delalande, original author of the
automatic_addressbook plugin doesn't have time to update this plugin,
I'm taking the maintenance of this plugin.

I'm about to release a new
version of the automatic_addressbook plugin which will hopefully address
all previously reported bugs and feature requests.

I've published a
first release candidate (0.3rc1) on the plugin project page :
http://code.crapouillou.net/projects/roundcube-plugins

But this
release candidate lacks of lots of translations. I've written the en_US,
en_EN and fr_FR files, but other languages remains to be updated.

If
you have a couple of minutes and know other languages, feel free to send
me translation patches or other language's files.

Translations for the
automatic_addressbook plugin have also been pushed in landscape as
advised in the plugin doc. The merge is waiting for review. After
review, you can also contribute via landscape if you prefer.

And as
usual, you can always utilise the bug tracker at
http://code.crapouillou.net/projects/roundcube-plugins [1] if you find
bugs in the upcoming release. There is some minor problems left that are
beyond the scope of this mail. I'll come back to you about that in a
next mail.

Best regards,

--
Sébastien BLAISOT