[RCD] Enigma plugin

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Thu Aug 23 08:03:01 CEST 2012

On 08/22/2012 10:52 PM, Szuts Attila wrote:

> I composed a simple HTML mail with one txt attachment.
> enigma.php calling this hook:
> $this->add_hook('message_outgoing_body', array($this, 'msg_encode'));
>
> In msg_encode function debugging 'message' argument gives the following
> output:

you mean debugging all hook arguments....

> /array (
>   'body' => '<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN">

> Where can I find the attached txt file? How can I reach and encrypt it?

Attachments are available via $GLOBALS['COMPOSE']['attachments']

If using message_outgoing_body will be still uncomfortable, I suppose we
could add an additional hook after complete message is composed, ca.
line 606 of sendmail.inc file. Also extending Mail_mime package with
some more getters could be useful.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak