[RCD] Hard-coded references to larry

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Aug 28 09:16:34 CEST 2012

On 08/28/2012 08:18 AM, Rob Sheldon wrote:
> A hardcoded fallback would be OK, but there was no reason for 0.8.1 to
> be "falling back"; there was a folder in /skins called "default", the
> user preferences were set to "default". I don't understand why crashing
> would be the preferred behavior here.

Because for backward compatybility we've added a mapping default =>
larry. So, if user removes larry skin it won't work. With 0.8.1 you can
just keep larry and don't worry about skin setting in user preferences.

Maybe we should make this mapping conditional, ie. change to larry if
skins/default folder doesn't exist.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak