[RCD] Hard-coded references to larry

Rob Sheldon rob at associatedtechs.com
Tue Aug 28 09:24:23 CEST 2012

On 2012-08-28 0:16, A.L.E.C wrote:

> Because for backward compatybility we've added a mapping default =>
> larry. So, if user removes larry skin it won't work. With 0.8.1 you
> can
> just keep larry and don't worry about skin setting in user
> preferences.
>
> Maybe we should make this mapping conditional, ie. change to larry if
> skins/default folder doesn't exist.

Ahh, that makes sense. I did the 0.8.0 upgrade first, changed the skin
there, before that was fixed in 0.8.1. (Otherwise I wouldn't've messed
with it.)

Let me know what you decide to do long-term and I'll fix whatever I
need to on my end to make it work with future versions.

Thanks,

- R.

--
[__ Robert Sheldon