[RCD] [Svn] [roundcube/roundcubemail] 30cc01: Use Delivered-To header as a last resort for identity selection (#1488840)

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sun Dec 2 00:28:10 CET 2012

Am 02.12.2012 00:08, schrieb Reindl Harald:
> Am 01.12.2012 23:57, schrieb Michael Heydekamp:

>> The mailing list message of my post (i.e. the one that I received back
>> through the list) does contain only one Delivered-To: header - the one I
>> quoted above.
>>
>>> So, does your server not add this header maybe?
>>
>> Apparently not. And why should it...? At least this isn't anything you can
>> rely on
>
> "Delivered-To" is a fanatsy header and not required by any RFC

I know. At least this was the stage a few years ago, when I was still
dealing with those kind of issues. I'm not familiar with later RFCs that may
have been published since then.

OTOH I don't see a problem with supporting non-standard headers if they
exist. But that should always be a last resort, and a solution for pure
RFC-compliant messages should also be provided.
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de