[RCD] From launchpad to Transifex

Geert Wirken geert at gwirken.nl
Sat Dec 29 15:24:04 CET 2012

On 12/29/2012 02:08 PM, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> Long story short: I'd like to make Transifex our new and official
> translation system and shut-down the account on launchpad.

Transifex is looking quite good and translator-friendly to me! I have
just added some new translations for the Dutch (nl_NL) translation and
as a translator, Transifex seems to work quite well. The only feature
missing compared to Launchpad is Launchpad's feature to look for similar
translations in other projects, but given the sometimes poor
translations in other projects (for Dutch anyways) I don't really miss
this function.

Is it possible to reach all Launchpad users who translated Roundcube
using some kind of notification system? I can imagine that not every
translator follows the dev mailing list.

Best wishes for 2013, everybody! :-)

Cheers,
Geert