[RCD] Different directory for 3rd plugins ?

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:16:54 CET 2012

Hi

I am using some 3rd plugins and when i tried update my instalation
(0.7 -> 0.7.1), i saw the problem about who is from core and who is
from other sources.

Is possible use other directory to install this others plugins? I
think that is a good idea how was made in Drupal, where have a dir
only for core modules, and a dir for other modules.

Can RC find recursively in a dir? some thing like:

$SRC_ROOT/plugins/[core|third] ?

So, when i update my env, i need to preserv this folder, and in other
hand, is more easy to track what can break and not.

Best,
Claudio