[RCD] Different directory for 3rd plugins ?

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:41:56 CET 2012

Hi

2012/2/16 till <till at php.net>:
> In theory, all plugins are created equal.
>
> Which problem are you guys trying to solve exactly?

Upgrade.

Some days ago, i added many plugins in my env. How i found a package
with *many* plugins, after unpack it, was impossible see fast what is
or isn't of core. Was necessary I unpack a RC and see what is core and
not, to exclude what i  not like, with risk of delete a core module.

I think that is a good practice that help us when upgrade or manage
many servers.

Best,
Claudio