[RCD] Config settings and JS

Andy Theuninck gohanman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:25:50 CET 2012

I'm trying to tweak roundcubemail to allow recipient addresses without
a domain - e.g., "billy" instead of "billy at example.com". I'm sure this
is completely invalid, but postfix and my old webmail will tolerate it
for local users.

I'd like to do this "correctly" rather than just hack my changes in so
as to avoid upgrade problems later on (at least as much as possible).
Adding a config setting to selectively enable the behavior is
straightforward on the PHP side, but there's also a javascript-based
validation I need to bypass. Does the project have any standard or
recommended way for exposing main.inc.php settings to javascript?

Patch of what I changed is attached if it helps clarify. For the sake
of readability, it references the .js.src file instead of the minified
one.

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/ca/aCDpcLdH/rcm-omit-domain.patc.gz
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---