[RCD] It seems impossible to unsubscribe folders that have been deleted

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 29 01:48:02 CET 2012

On 2012-02-26 18:30, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like at least in v.0.7, it's impossible to remove
> subscription
> from folders that have been deleted. Has this been fixed? If not, can
> anyone please fix it? :)

Depending on your server implementation, I believe a flag is added to a
folder that no longer exists, \NoSelect (IIRC).

If I'm not mistaken, Roundcube already automatically unsubscribes those
folders (but only if you go to Settings => Folders).

This has been a support case for us running a Cyrus IMAP "discrete"
murder, where one backend is in charge of maintaining the user's list of
subscribed folders, while unaware of the folders that may exist (or may
be deleted) on other backends.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--