[RCD] cpanel driver password, patch

Federico "Darkmagister" Pietta f.pietta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:56:14 CET 2012

On 04/02/2012 21:29, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 06:15:54 +0100, Federico "Darkmagister" Pietta
> wrote:
>
>> "else if", i've attached my patch, let me know
>
> please test that it does not break plus addressing
>
> foo+bar at example.org -> foo+bar+example.org
>
> success ?

i can not test it, because the service that i use doesn't permit to use
+ in the username, but probably work, because the else if is after the
if of @

this case:
foo+bar+example.org

doesn't work, i've made a new patch (attached) but i can not test it
with user like foo+bar because i've write up i can not create this kind
of user on my cpanel.

the new patch work probably (please someone test it) but doesn't work if
there are any domain like: dom+ain.org (i don't know if there are any
domain that accept +)

but this patch probably cover the most cases, and before this patch was
not possible to use them at all

--
Federico Pietta "Darkmagister"
http://www.darkmagister.org

public gpg key: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 65E45DEF

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/b6/RxqX1if0/cpanel___support_new.diff
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---