[RCD] github

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Feb 11 17:10:22 CET 2012

On 2012-02-11 15:43, Cor Bosman wrote:
> Im happy and disappointed :)  Github has some visual tools that are
> just mind-blowing. I really like the Network Graph and the easy way
> you can fork a project and then request a pull. That way a dev can
> work on part of the project on his own, and when he's done tell the
> original project that a merge is waiting with just a few easy clicks.

FWIW, I've also suggested to Thomas, Trac be exchanged with perhaps
something like Redmine. There's plenty of options here, but it seems
Trac serves Roundcube's current need for Wiki/Ticketing/Source Code
Browsing, *but* for the fact its current installation is backed by
SQLite and not MySQL.

This, or that, and such-and-such, I'll be working on to get resolved,
together with Thomas.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--