[RCD] session problems

till till at php.net
Thu Jan 5 16:00:40 CET 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Ricardo Campos Passanezi <
riccp at ige.unicamp.br> wrote:

> I've installed the roundcube 0.7 (freebsd port) into my machine, but I
> can't login with the system showing "Your session is invalid or
> expired."
>
> In the session logs, whenerver I try to login I get a:
>
> [05-Jan-2012 09:47:05 -0200]: Session authentication failed for
> hu51sq0hdvfhbe3u6eka8bj935; invalid auth cookie sent
>
> Versions:
>
> postgresql 9.0.5 with "timezone = 'America/Sao_Paulo'";
> roundcube 0.7 with "$rcmail_config['timezone'] = 'America/Sao_Paulo';".
>
> I've searched through the list, goggled, and found something about
> plugins, but i didn't enabled any plugin here (yet).
>
> Is there anything I'm missing? Any clues? What can I do to help finding
> what is wrong?
>
> TIA...

Can you run the install script? It includes a checks to make sure your PHP
is configured correctly. It sounds to me like suhosin's session encrypt
might get in the way. We haven't figured out what exactly causes this yet
and generally recommend to turn it off. [Unless someone wants to figure it
out and provide a patch. ;)]

Till