[RCD] Roundcube Framework and BC breaks list

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Fri Jan 6 19:26:50 CET 2012

Thanks Raoul, you're taking the words out of my mouth :D
Being a hoster I see the same problematics with the migration 5.2->5.3.
Big problem as example: Zend Optimizer to Zend Guard Loader. Completely
different and encoded apps won't be working anymore. That's some huge
bugger for a hoster.
So +1 from me as well to stay 5.2 compliant.