[RCD] Roundcube Framework and BC breaks list

till till at php.net
Sat Jan 7 17:47:32 CET 2012

Ok,

I guess those are all valid points. I think as long as we keep the
versioning sane and don't race to a 1.0 too quickly we can always change
the requirement when more people came around to 5.3. I am hoping this is
more sooner than later. With PHP 5.4 around the corner, there are a lot of
benefits to upgrading.

I'm not aware of the Zend Encoder/Zend Guard specifics. I'll see if I can
dig up something from Zend to learn more about it.

Till