[RCD] Roundcube Framework and BC breaks list

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Sat Jan 14 10:25:22 CET 2012

Hi,

In r5764 changes required in the plugins for the new Roundcube Framework
were put into the trunk version of the plugins. Please consider using a
separate branch for the plugin work, just like for the changes in the core
so that the plugins will continue to work with the current Roundcube trunk
in the meantime.

Thanks,

Phil