[RCD] dovecot

S c o t t K r a m e r scott_list at clevelanddata.com
Tue Jan 17 19:59:59 CET 2012

That looks good, lots of choices though, what direction should I go?
Thanks!

On 2012-01-17 13:55, Clay Smith wrote:

> Linuxmail.info has
some good information. Not sure if that will meet your needs though.

On Jan 17, 2012 12:50 PM, "S c o t t K r a m e r"
<scott_list at clevelanddata.com [2]> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone
have or recommend a nice walk-through/quick-start installing,
configuring dovecot, and the ideal linux variation to run it on?

I of course can google it, but there are tons of options, please if
someone can suggest the best, that would be awesome!

>> We use
hMailserver right now, it's nice, but it's difficult to restore certain
things from backup (like a user folder deleted by accident), and it does
not support threading.

>> Thanks!

>> BT/5533952c

Links: