[RCD] Larry: toolbar button groups

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 6 11:13:16 CEST 2012

On Jul 5, 2012, at 11:05 AM, A.L.E.C wrote:

> After last update in Larry we have groups of buttons in toolbar.
> The idea behind this change was "to place the toolbar buttons above
> their context area and make a visual separation between their rather
> different realms".
>
> I don't like it. This makes less space for additional buttons (from
> plugins). What's your opinion about this?

I dont like it either. It doesnt seem to serve any real purpose. Why those 2 icons? I do like the icons on the left much better though.

This does bring me to another issue. Wouldnt it be possible to actually make the whole site have a min-width, so if you go below that width, you get a scrollbar? Right now (in default and larry skin) rc pretty much becomes useless below a certain width.

Cor