[RCD] Larry: toolbar button groups

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 6 13:42:49 CEST 2012

>> This does bring me to another issue. Wouldnt it be possible to actually make the whole site have a min-width, so if you go below that width, you get a scrollbar? Right now (in default and larry skin) rc pretty much becomes useless below a certain width.
>
> Definitely worth a try. But would it really be more usable if there's a
> horizontal scrollbar?

Dunno, but it's 1 complaint we get. users seem to interpret it as a bug that the icons become unreachable when the search form moves over it. Telling them the site needs a minimal width only gets us very little sympathy :) Showing that minimal width may be an option. It doesnt make the site more usable probably. I dont know which of the 2 is worse.

Cor