[RCD] Switching to github

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed May 2 10:20:14 CEST 2012

Hello devs and list lurkers

As a result of many requests and previous discussion we're about to migrate
your privately hosted Subversion repository to github. The trac platform
will remain for tickets, planning and documentation but with the move to
github we hope to make it easier to contribute.

I meanwhile have put together a script to handle the migration and the
switch will take place on next Friday, May 4th 2012. Those having write
permissions to our SVN are kindly requested to commit their stuff until
12:00h CET on that day. Afterwards we'll start the migration. The SVN
repository will remain active for a while but you won't see any updates on it.

You'll be informed once the github repository is ready and we'll also
document it on our website and the trac wiki.

Have a good one,
Thomas