[RCD] opera bug?

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Thu May 3 10:52:17 CEST 2012

Alright, I installed latest SVN of the 0.7 branch as well and now the
compose fields are correctly shown in Opera.

I confirm the bug, the html editor seems to freeze after several
copy+pastes.

Furthermore, if you START the message with a copy+paste, the editor freezes
immediately, you can't even enter any text anymore.