[RCD] How to add a listicon from a plugin

Mark Moses mark at katmoda.com
Wed Nov 7 12:53:32 CET 2012

Hi all,

I use an old plugin ( pf_alias) and I'd like to alter it to fit nicely
into the new larry skin. I don't know however if it's possible to add a
list-icon from a plugin. I checked the managesieve plugin ( although
that one places an icon in the settings pane and not in the section
pane) but it seems that one uses an icon outside it's own plugin
directory ( one from listicons.png)

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to add a custom icon from a plugin
into the settings>section-pane without altering anything else but the
plugin code?

screenshot to clarify more:
The plugin item doesn't have an icon

BR,