[RCD] Fields "Version" and "Milestone" in Bugtracker (was: Why does RC remove leading blanks when displaying quoted lines?)

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Fri Nov 9 14:30:05 CET 2012

Am 09.11.2012 14:02, schrieb Michael Heydekamp:
> Am 09.11.2012 12:44, schrieb A.L.E.C:

>> Open a ticket in bugtracker.
>
> Done, see http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1488795 and
> http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1488796

I wasn't BTW sure what to enter in the fields "Version" and "Milestone". As
this bug exists in all RC versions we ever had and have installed, what is
the best version to enter here? I decided to 0.9 git-master, as this is the
latest one.

And what does the selection "0.9-beta", "0.9-stable" and "later" in the
Milestone field mean and which effect do these options have?
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de