[RCD] Fields "Version" and "Milestone" in Bugtracker

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Nov 9 14:40:40 CET 2012

On 11/09/2012 02:30 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> I wasn't BTW sure what to enter in the fields "Version" and "Milestone". As
> this bug exists in all RC versions we ever had and have installed, what is
> the best version to enter here? I decided to 0.9 git-master, as this is the
> latest one.

No problem I confirmed with git-master. The best to enter here is the
newer version where bug exists. In common cases it will be version used
by a reporter. For feature requests it's not so important.

> And what does the selection "0.9-beta", "0.9-stable" and "later" in the
> Milestone field mean and which effect do these options have?

Milestone is set by developers and it means that we want to include a
feature/fix in specified Roundcube release (ie. do this before the
release). Ticket creators shouldn't set milestone (default is 'later').

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak