[RCD] New attachment mime-type validation

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Wed Nov 28 01:41:40 CET 2012

On 11/27/12 16:17, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> Strange: I can display all images attached to my previous post quoted
> below
> inside the browser with a single click and without any warning.
>
> But why not the "rcmail_attachment_validation_warning.png" attached
> to your
> (Thomas') post?

Just a thought here. It has been my experience that development builds
(via git or subversion) are constantly changing, frequently works in
progress, and often full of bugs. Trying to test Roundcube by running
whatever git is current when you update may be a waste of time. I do
understand the value of trying to test and evaluate an upcoming release
early, but I've found that it works best to wait for an identified beta
release rather than trying the moving target of git versions.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services