[RCD] mysql users case

Edouard Moreau edouard.moreau at ensma.fr
Thu Oct 4 08:21:14 CEST 2012

Hello,

You can force login to be converted to lower case in the config file :

// Forces conversion of logins to lower case.
// 0 - disabled, 1 - only domain part, 2 - domain and local part.
// If users authentication is not case-sensitive this must be enabled.
// After enabling it all user records need to be updated, e.g. with
query:
// UPDATE users SET username = LOWER(username);
$rcmail_config['login_lc'] = 2;

Regards,

Edouard Moreau