[RCD] New look of compose and message screens

Mark Little marklittle at koallo.com
Sat Oct 20 03:57:11 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-19 11:56 AM, A.L.E.C wrote:
> On 10/19/2012 04:32 PM, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>> Finally, here we go. This is my proposal how to improve the compose
>> form
>> with the things we already discussed here and how to align its look
>> with
>> the message view.
>
> Looks good. What I'd change is:
> 1. Remove bottom buttons.
> 2. Spacing between From, To, CC can be smaller
> 3. Improve TinyMCE look

I like the look  - just throwing in my 2c on something else.

For me, I think having the TabIndex of the Send button come after the
Compose window is better than having the Attach button after it.  So you
can just go <tab><enter> and send an email immediately.

Cheers,
Mark

(Not sure if it's been discussed already sorry - been AWOL from the
list for a while.)