[RCD] New look of compose and message screens

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Mon Oct 22 12:07:01 CEST 2012

A.L.E.C wrote:
> On 10/19/2012 04:32 PM, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
>> Finally, here we go. This is my proposal how to improve the compose form
>> with the things we already discussed here and how to align its look with
>> the message view.
>
> Looks good. What I'd change is:
> 1. Remove bottom buttons.

Yes, I wasn't sure about these buttons either. They support the
top-to-bottom workflow and have also been around in the old skin. But I
agree that they eat up some space and are actually duplicates of the
toolbar buttons. What about hiding them on small screens?

> 2. Spacing between From, To, CC can be smaller

Ack

> 3. Improve TinyMCE look

That's probably another task which we can approach later.

~Thomas