[RCD] New look of compose and message screens

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Sep 4 14:33:21 CEST 2012

In last few changes I improved message display screen. So, now it looks
the same as the preview frame. I think this way the UI looks more clean
and unified. I hope you agree with me. This also matches the look of
other tasks e.g. addressbook where white color is used for the whole
contact information frame/box.

Because I was never happy with that how mail compose screen looks like,
the idea came to make the same with compose screen. I started to work on
this. See attached screenshot. The main reason of this change is a
unification, but it will fix some issues on compose screen. E.g. the
whole compose box will be scrollable so there will be no problems with
too small screen height (even with displayed all headers and options).

Opinions?

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak