[RCD] New look of compose and message screens

Barnabas BONA bsi at hosember.hu
Thu Sep 6 09:15:46 CEST 2012

I prefer the proposed new look&feel instead of the current Larry
variation. It's indeed more intuitive and results more cleaner
interface. I really like it's simplicity and for me that "gray arrow
thing" is just fine. But if need arise we may improve it by either
creating nice mouseover highlight for it, or by auto expanding it on
mouseover and auto collapsing it (but only the non customized fields) on
mouseout.

Barna