[RCD] logging in with wget (or curl)

Florian Mycka florian at mycka.de
Fri Sep 7 09:21:43 CEST 2012

Hey,

what about setting up Selenium and a front end test. If you don't know
Selenium: This is a Firefox plugin and I used it a while ago to script a
login process, test something and logout. You can record mouse clicks,
key inputs and set up conditions and co and test a page for elements or
text or whatever. I guess loading times are also possible to measure.
You can set a loop to repeat this test 1000 times… so you may get a good
performance indicator and see, what your users will see…

Just my thoughts.
Florian