[RCD] Add link to inbox overview on the logo

Dominic Lüchinger d.luechinger at snowgarden.ch
Fri Sep 7 19:57:09 CEST 2012

Hello

The new theme 'larry' removed the link on the logo that navigates back
to the inbox overview. For me and I guess a lot of users it was
convenient to click on the logo to go back to the inbox overview.
This is how most of the websites work and kind of a common UI pattern.

I could write a custom plugin to overcome this issue.

What is the reasons behind the removal of the link?
I think a link adds additional value and not interferes with the new design.

Any other thoughts on this?

PS: Next week we will switch our webmail from 0.7.3 to 0.8.1. Our
current email user base is about 40k. 10k users have a last_login date
within the latest 60 days.
So far we are very happy to switch to the new skin. Good work!!!

Regards Dominic