[RCD] Add link to inbox overview on the logo

Benjamin Connelly ben at electricembers.net
Fri Sep 7 20:13:37 CEST 2012

> I think a link adds additional value and not interferes with the new design.
>
> Any other thoughts on this?

+1

(though I hate to sound like a broken record, the space for the logo is so small now because of the top dark grey linen bar, our logo no longer fits - half covering the buttons below. . . The roundcube logo looks great just dipping across the black bar onto the light grey linen. Ours does not. I suppose we can shrink ours to make it fit. . . to about the size of the "folder actions" gear icon, but that seems unfortunately disproportionate.)