[RCD] adding topline to template_container hook

Sébastien BLAISOT sebastien at blaisot.org
Fri Sep 7 21:36:25 CEST 2012

Humm, well, I think I misunderstood this hook.

This is not a way
to change the content of some container, but only the way to ADD some
information (button or something) into the container.

So this is not
the thing I need.

So, what would be the preferred way to change the
content of the topline ?

maybe using the render_page or send_page hook
?

regards,

--
Sébastien BLAISOT

Le 2012-09-07 20:53, Sébastien
BLAISOT a écrit :

> Hi folks,
>
> Larry skin introduced topline (the
line on top of screen showing About and support link on the left and
username and logout link on the right).

> I want to make a plugin to
add/change some information on that line without making a new skin.

> (first need is to add last login information)

template_container hook seems to be just fine for that but
unfortunately, this container doesn't exist in that call.

> Could it
be possible to add that container to this hook ?

> Actually, I'm
playing with template_object_username to change this part of the topline
because it is not called anywhere else in larry skin, but I think this
can broke other plugins or skins.

> regards,
>
> --
> Sébastien