[RCD] Add link to inbox overview on the logo

S c o t t K r a m e r scott_list at clevelanddata.com
Fri Sep 7 23:07:30 CEST 2012

+1

On 2012-09-07 13:57, Dominic Lüchinger wrote:

> Hello

The new theme 'larry' removed the link on the logo that navigates back

> to the inbox overview. For me and I guess a lot of users it was

convenient to click on the logo to go back to the inbox overview.
> This
is how most of the websites work and kind of a common UI pattern.

could write a custom plugin to overcome this issue.

> What is the
reasons behind the removal of the link?
> I think a link adds additional
value and not interferes with the new design.

> Any other thoughts on
this?

> PS: Next week we will switch our webmail from 0.7.3 to 0.8.1.
Our
> current email user base is about 40k. 10k users have a last_login
date
> within the latest 60 days.
> So far we are very happy to switch
to the new skin. Good work!!!