[RCD] Add link to inbox overview on the logo

Edouard Moreau edouard.moreau at ensma.fr
Mon Sep 10 15:31:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

We're in the exact same situation, testing 0.8.1 before switching and
the main complain about larry from test users is the lack of link on the
logo. And everybody ask about a possible reason for such a removal, as
it was very frequently used for quick navigation. Manually adding a link
is on my todo list before the switch, it would be nice if the link could
be re-enabled. Perhaps as a config option if there is a good reason for
removing the link.

Regards,

Edouard Moreau