[RCD] Mobile skin

Francisco Chacón francisco.chacon.mora at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:22:24 CEST 2013

Well, the major reason of the development is just that there is no one yet
(free). Also is a good point that smart phones bring up integrated
facilities of webmail client.

Taking consideration of this i think that could be  reasonable to develop a
basic functionality mobile skin, the question would be how much basic
should be......