[RCD] Mobile skin

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Mon Apr 15 19:58:17 CEST 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 01:50:28PM +0200, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> happen. We'd really appreciate your work on this. But please consider
> to more focus on a responsive skin that scales for a variety of
> devices from desktop / tablets down to mobile phones. A pure mobile
> skin isn't the most sustainable solution for today's needs.

We have a lot of interest in this.  It is clear that a lot of users
access their mail via webmail on their tablets.  We all know that
they'd be better served using the native app but there are cases where
this may not be an option.  We'd be happy to sponsor this.  We're going
to see what we can do to make the larry template at least function on an
ipad - I don't have the details but apparently there are issues which
renders it "unusable."

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way