[RCD] Getting message ID for selected message/message replied to

Daniel Böhmer post at daniel-boehmer.de
Thu Apr 18 15:18:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

> Then, works for me. How (and when) do you access rcmail.env.messageid.
> Open the source of the page and search for "messageid" string it should
> be there.

The "when" got me: In the message list view I can use the "init" hook and
during the runtime of this function the rcmail.env.messageid is available. The
2nd window opens and displays the message ID. Great!

Unfortunately the PHP hook isn't called when a message is being replied to. I
proved that by dumping the message ID to STDERR in PHP and watching the Apache
error log. Do you have any idea what to do in this case?

Daniel

--
Daniel Böhmer, Diplominformatiker (BA)
Freelance Software Developer

Diese E-Mail ist mit GnuPG digital signiert. Wenn GnuPG nicht verwendet
wird, bitte die Datei "signature.asc" einfach ignorieren. //
This e-mail is digitally signed with GnuPG. If GnuPG is not used,
please just ignore the file "signature.asc".