[RCD] Roundcube deletes leading blanks upon sending - but why??

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sun Apr 21 22:54:03 CEST 2013

Hi Alec,

deletion of leading blanks seems indeed to be solved, but:

First issue encountered:

This is what I compose (without quote chars, of course):

> SERVICE(S):
> What is requested               Status
> GEORGIA                         PERMIT 004/0025-13
>                                 ENTRY / EXIT: IDLER / ADEKI

Please note that there are just blanks between "GEORGIA" and "PERMIT" (no
Tabs 09d or the like, but such scenarios still need to be tested as well).

This is being sent:

> SERVICE(S):
> What is requested               Status
> GEORGIA
>                         PERMIT 004/0025-13
>                                 ENTRY / EXIT: IDLER / ADEKI

RC inserts an LF right after "GEORGIA".

Active settings in main.inc.php:

line_length = 76
send_format_flowed = false
force_7bit = true (qp encoding)

I didn't test any other settings and/or scenarios yet. Think it makes more
sense to wait for the next fix before going forward.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de