[RCD] Word/line wrapping routine

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sat Apr 27 22:02:23 CEST 2013

Am 26.04.2013 09:58, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 04/25/2013 09:21 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

>>> Regressions just sometimes happen.
>>
>> Sure. But my impression is that in 1.0 a complete new word/line wrap routine
>> has been implemented. Is this impression correct?
>
> The same code is available in 0.9.

Because the new wrapping routine has been backported to 0.9...?

As long as I was using 0.9-git, I didn't have all  those wrapping issues I
described in my recent messages. Except a specific counting problem which I
still need to test with the current routine.

>> I have posted another issue three days ago (with no response so far). See
>> issue #2 in my message with the subject "Word/line wrapping of quoted and
>> forwarded messages" of Apr 22nd, 23:23.
>
> I've said not once that we have bugtracker for issue requests.

Issue #2 of this message wasn't a request but a bug which I thought you may
want to add to your test cases. But surprisingly I can't replicate this bug
anymore, so please forget about it.

Issue #1 of this message wasn't a request as well, but more an attempt to
initiate a discussion  about how forwarded messages should be wrapped (or
how to avoid that they are being wrapped at all).

Comment to this issue would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de