[RCD] plugins.roundcube.net ready for testing

Phil Weir roundcube at tehinterweb.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 17:55:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

I think I've followed the instructions on the front of plugins.roundcube.net
correctly. My composer.json file is attached, composer version:

phil at ghost:<rc root># php composer.phar -V
Composer version 823ca21e6cf9c4f4c7a13060e678e7ad32cc40a4

But when I run composer it fails....

phil at ghost:<rc root># php composer.phar install
Installing dependencies
  - Installing roundcube/plugin-installer (dev-master 0.1.2)
    Cloning 0.1.2

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Roundcube\Composer\PluginInstaller' not found in
phar://<rc root>/composer.phar/src/Composer/Installer/InstallerInstaller.php
on line 101

Fatal error: Class 'Roundcube\Composer\PluginInstaller' not found in
phar://<rc root>/composer.phar/src/Composer/Installer/InstallerInstaller.php
on line 101

I'm running PHP 5.3 and it does create the plugin-installer files in <rc
root>/vendor/roundcube/plugin-installer/src/RoundCube/Composer/PluginInstall
er.php.

Does anyone know what I might have done wrong?

Thanks,

Phil

Roundcube's
> main config file if desired.
>
> Now it's time to fill up the repository with your plugins! Thus all plugin
> developers are kindly invited to register their plugins at
> http://plugins.roundcube.net
>
> In order to do so, you need to put each plugin into an individual SVN or
> GIT repository and write a composer.json file which contains the meta data
> of your plugin. Once this is done, please register at
plugins.roundcube.net