[RCD] Reg. "squirrelmail_usercopy" plugin

Vivek Vetri g.vivek14 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:51:57 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Am currently in a process of migrating "squirrelmail address books" to
roundcube. I have found one plugin named "squirrelmail_usercopy" in
plugin repository. [updated version]

I have installed , configured and enabled the plugin in configuration
file. The error log is not revealing any errors (like dbconn
failure,etc) but the plugin is not working (I mean, the address books
in squirrelmail is automatically migrated to RC).

Is anyone experiencing the same problem ?

P.S : I have tried the solutions regarding the rc api file and am sure
the plugin is configured correctly.

--
Regards,
Vivek Vetri