[RCD] "Edit as new" creates strange (partially) HTML formatted messages

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Thu Aug 1 23:20:40 CEST 2013

1.0-git: When using "Edit as new" on a text/plain message, Roundcube
suddenly prefixes each message with...

> <!-- html ignored --><!-- head ignored --><!-- meta ignored --><body><p>

... and closes it with...

-------------

Plus that certain characters such as ">" and the double quote itself in the
body are converted to ">" and """. Interestingly, other 8bit chars
such as German Umlauts keep untouched, which is somewhat unlogical.

I have no idea why Roundcube does this (especially as it didn't do it
before), but it doesn't look correct to me.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de