[RCD] suggested new features

Matee Moshkovits mmmoshko at affordhost.com
Tue Aug 27 19:31:48 CEST 2013

hi Roundcube Master
I have been using roundcube for a few years now ... and lurking on the
developers list for a few months.
I run a hosting company, for the last 9 years we have been using
squirrel mail (squirrely mail is the name our help desk have given it).
We have not adopted Round cube because it is missing 2 very key
features:
- Multiple Folder search (just like the search in Thunderbird or Outlook
(I feel dirty now that I wrote Roundcube and Thunderbird on the same
line as a MS want to be mail program)
- "Remember me" - a feature that I have written a patch for that lets
the user save the USERNAME on the machine (see:
http://newwebmail.affordhost.com) - I can provide the code for this is
you wish ...

As I appreciate your program I hope to help make it better .... Thank
you.

--
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Thank You

Matee Moshkovits
Chief Technology Officer
AffordHost Inc.
Direct Telephone: (416)273-9914
Office Telephone: (416)238-7698 x 225
Email: mmmoshko at affordhost.com

Business-Class Web Hosting at Affordable Prices